Sharon's banging Lasagna. See recipes for Sharon's banging Lasagna, "Banging" Banana Pudding too. Sharon's Country Kitchen will be serving breakfast, lunch, and catering. If you like family style home cooking and desserts look no further.
The first time, I think I added a bit too much water to the sauce, and it didn't cook properly in the slow cooker, because It was just a bit too "soupy" for my lasagna preference, and the flavor was a little flat. The most comprehensive image search on the web. Take a trip into an upgraded, more organized inbox. You can cook Sharon's banging Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sharon's banging Lasagna
- You need of lasagna.
- You need of jars of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- It’s of bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare of bags of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of bags of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of seasoning salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Check out new themes, send GIFs, find every photo you've ever sent or received, and search your account faster than ever. North Carolina Homewreckers on She's A Homewrecker. Sadia Ramos is a gold digger and baby killer. Her parents ruined her and she goes around having sex with any guy.
Sharon's banging Lasagna instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, seasoning salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in large skillet until ground beef is brown; drain and sit to the side.
- Boil lasagna noodles in a large stock pot until al dente; drain and sit to the side.
- Pour meat mixture in the stock pot. Add pasta sauce.
- Mix ricotta cheese and egg in a bowel. Sit to the side.
- Build your lasagna in a large baking pan. Starting with the noodles.
- Then meat sauce and ricotta cheese mixture.
- Add enough cheese to spread over the meat sauce.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until you reach the top ending with an even layer of cheese.
- Bake in oven until lasagna starts to brown around the sides.
Open a Walmart Credit Card to Save Even More! Garfield, you fat cat, you've done it again. you're such an overweight feline. I love to cook good food for my family and I would like to share this with others that like good food and are to busy working and don't. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs and spinach together well.