Ravioli "Lasagna". The ravioli lasagna is easier to portion out too, as the grid of the square shaped ravioli makes a great guide. Just line up your knife or spatula between the lines! This is an easy and hearty weeknight dinner option.
Everyone is amazed how easy this is, and how much it tastes just like lasagna! Spread remaining jar of Pasta Sauce over the ravioli. Garnish with parsley, basil or parmesan cheese if desired. You can have Ravioli "Lasagna" using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ravioli "Lasagna"
- It’s of frozen ravioli (whatever flavor you like).
- It’s of marinara sauce (or equal amount homemade).
- Prepare of chopped spinach.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of shredded parmesan cheese.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine sauce ingredients. In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. It's three classic Italian-inspired dishes in one quick-and-easy weeknight recipe!
Ravioli "Lasagna" step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a 9×13" pan. Place 1/3 cup of the sauce evenly over the bottom of the pan. Then place a layer of the ravioli (no need to thaw or cook them first, they will come out of the oven perfectly tender). After that, spread 1 cup of the chopped spinach, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the parmesan cheese..
- Repeat with another layer of ravioli, then 1/3 more sauce and using up all the spinach in this layer. Too it off with 1/3 of each cheese. The 3rd and last layer will just have the ravioli, then sauce and cheeses..
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for 15 minutes more, until the cheese is golden and it's all bubbly and completely heated through. Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with some freshly chopped basil or parsley, if you'd like..
Ravioli bakes with pepperoni, black olives, mozzarella cheese, and spaghetti sauce. Turn the ravioli maker over and tap the edge against a firm surface such as your work table. The ravioli should fall out of the maker. Examine each ravioli to be sure it is properly sealed around the edges. Place the ravioli in a single layer on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.