Brad's white lasagna. Brad's white lasagna For the filling • boneless chicken breast, cut into bite sized cubes • oil • lg shallot, minced • minced garlic • each; dry basil, oregano, sage, white pepper, and thyme • rosemary and smoked paprika • baby spinach, chopped This week, we forgo the usual clip from the movie – an unfortunate scene wherein the CGI cat dances along to the Black Eyed Peas – in favor of a clip from this week's collab with Brad Leone! Join Brad, Vinny and I as we seek to build the perfect pile of pasta, otherwise known as lasagna. Combine pasta sauce with milk in a medium bowl.
Brad's white lasagna For the filling • boneless chicken breast, cut into bite sized cubes • oil • lg shallot, minced • minced garlic • each; dry basil, oregano, sage, white pepper, and thyme • rosemary and smoked paprika • baby spinach, chopped Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Quickly whisk in milk and increase heat. Menu for Brad's Pizza provided by Allmenus.com. You can have Brad's white lasagna using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's white lasagna
- It’s of For the filling.
- It’s of boneless chicken breast, cut into bite sized cubes.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of lg shallot, minced.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of each; dry basil, oregano, sage, white pepper, and thyme.
- It’s of rosemary and smoked paprika.
- It’s of baby spinach, chopped.
- You need of marsala cooking wine.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- You need of garlic Alfredo sauce.
- You need of parmesan Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Prepare of lasagna noodles.
- It’s of tomato chicken granulated bouillon.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of sourdough french bread.
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus. In a heavy skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef until fully browned. Drain grease from cooked meat, and return to pan.
Brad's white lasagna step by step
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add shallots. Saute for 2 minutes until they sweat. Do not brown..
- Add chicken, garlic and seasonings. Cook until chicken is close to done. Add wine and deglaze pan, Stir often. Completely reduce liquid..
- Meanwhile, bring 4 qts water and bouillon to a boil. Add 1 tsp oil if desired. Add pasta and simmer until tender. Just past al denté..
- Drain and rinse well with hot water..
- When chicken is reduced, add spinach and wilt. Add ricotta and stir constantly until mixture is thick and creamy. Remove from heat..
- Mix sauces together. Grease a 11×15 casserole dish. Lay down 5 noodles overlapping. Cover with a layer of chicken mixture, then sauce, then both shredded cheeses. You should be able to get about 5 layers, so use fillings accordingly..
- After last layer, top with noodles. Add a little sauce and shredded cheese. Sprinkle with bread crumbs..
- Place in an oven at 350 uncovered. Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Or until top is brown and crispy. Bake bread at the same time..
- When done remove from oven and serve with warmed bread. Enjoy..
Continue cooking meat, add onion powder, garlic powder, and marinara sauce to the ground beef, and cook for five more minutes. * Advertiser Disclosure: Brad's Deals is an independent service that is supported by advertising. This compensation could impact how, where, or in what order products appear on this site. Brad's Deals does not include all products and services. This is where things go from yeah, it's okay TO oh-my-god-this-is-so-good! We don't use any ricotta cheese in our lasagna.