Crispy tofu and prawn with salted egg sauce. If you haven't tried food coated with salted egg yolk sauce, you gotta try it. The craze is hot in Singapore! We have our famous salted egg yolk crispy fish.
It is then served in a brown sauce that is garlicky and slightly sweet. I wouldn't mind sprinkling some sea salt and snacking on these little cubes by themselves, but the garlic sauce just makes everything better. Drain, run under cold water and peel once cooled. You can have Crispy tofu and prawn with salted egg sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy tofu and prawn with salted egg sauce
- It’s of Prawn and tofu.
- It’s 300 gr of prawn (descale and devein).
- Prepare 2 blocks of tofu.
- It’s of Marination.
- It’s 600 gr of flour (separate it into 200 gr and 400 gr).
- It’s 200 ml of sprite / beer.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of tspTruffle water (optional).
- It’s of Salted Egg Sauce.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need 3 pieces of garlic cloves.
- It’s 5 pieces of shallots.
- You need 2 of cooked salted egg (mashed it).
- You need 30 ml of milk.
- You need of Chilli (optional).
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- You need slice of Chives.
Halve the eggs and set aside. Yeah, reading by on-line or getting the soft-file unaided to entre can be one of the ways to do. You may not quality that reading a record will be useful for you. But, in some terms, May people well-to-do are those who have reading habit, included this nice of this [ZIP] Crispy Tofu And Prawn With Salted.
Crispy tofu and prawn with salted egg sauce step by step
- Mix all marination ingredients until it mix well (use 200 gr flour).
- Put the tofu first, mix until it coated nicely, than coat it again with the other flour, deep fried it until it golden brown (do the same method to the prawn, but I recommend you to leave it for 5 minutes inside the marination).
- Heat up your butter until it melted, put garlic and shallot in, fried it until the smell come out then season it with salt first, then put in the chilli, stir it until the smell come out, put the mashed egg in, stir until the egg mixture separate then put milk, mix stir until it mixed nicely.
- Put prawn and tofu in, stir it until it coated nicely, then put in chive and stir it.
- Take it out and put it on a plate or bowl is up to you, then sprinkle it with chilli flakes.
- Enjoy and tell me what you think😆.
This Crispy Tofu tastes so delicious that I can (have, and will) eat it plain, but it's also great dipped in to sauce or used as a bowl-topper! If you're looking for more ways to use it, you'll also love these Orange Tofu Buddha Bowls, these Banh Mi Bowls, and this Thai Red Curry Soup! A Few Final Thoughts Crispy, flavorful tofu lettuce wraps with fresh veggies and our go-to peanut sauce. Our version draws influence from Thai and Indonesian cuisine with the inclusion of peanut sauce and fresh So luscious, I'll try and emulate your gaddo gaddo sauce with the sides being amongst them boiled eggs. Make some crispy tofu and dollop some peanut sauce!