Easy Lasagna Rolls Up. Roll up tightly like a pinwheel. Cover rolls with remaining sauce and sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese. Spread the pasta sauce over the whole lot just like the mixture, and roll each one individually, took only a few minutes.
Place roll-ups, seam side down, on pan; cover loosely with foil. Cook the lasagna noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water to cool and lay flat on a sheet of foil. You can cook Easy Lasagna Rolls Up using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna Rolls Up
- Prepare of dry lasagna noodles – unbroken.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of medium tomatoes, small diced.
- You need of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- You need of salt or to taste.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s of shreded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of butter for greasing the lasagna dish.
- Prepare of fresh minced parsley.
Carefully roll up and place seam side down over meat sauce. Bring a large pot of salted boiling water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles until al dente. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Roll up the stuffed lasagna noodles in the jelly-roll style; place in the prepared casserole dish.
Easy Lasagna Rolls Up instructions
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until the beef change color..
- Add Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are soft..
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Test the taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Boil water in a big pot on high heat. Add some salt and oil. Cook lasagna noodles to al dente, according to the package directions. Stir often to prevent from sticking. Remove from the heat. Drain in a colander and rinse with cool water. Gently separating any noodles that maybe sticking together..
- Arrange lasagna noodles on top of a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat..
- Place 1-2 Tbsp bolognese sauce on top of 1 piece lasagna noodles. Spread the sauce evenly..
- Roll lasagna noodles one by one until finished..
- Grease a casserole or lasagna dish with some butter. Arrange lasagna rolls in the dish..
- Place the rest of the bolognese sauce on top of the lasagna rolls and then sprinkle shreded mozzarella cheese and minced fresh parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 5-7 minutes (only until the cheese is melted)..
- Lasagna is ready to be served. Yum! 😋.
Repeat with remaining lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, meat sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Lasagna Roll Ups are a simple twist on a traditional lasagna recipe! Rolled lasagna noodles are filled with a flavorful spinach and ricotta mixture and baked with a quick homemade meat sauce. Turn a traditional lasagna or a chicken lasagna into a easy roll up following this recipe. Already individually portioned these rolls ups are perfect for a potluck or a family gathering!