Eggplant Lasagna. Our eggplant lasagna is a delicious, crowd-pleasing dinner that results from swapping traditional lasagna noodles for slabs of fresh eggplant. Besides being a great gluten-free and low-carb alternative to classic lasagna, this comforting casserole is the perfect way to put a load of summer eggplant to good use. The best eggplant to use in this lasagna recipe are the most tubular-shaped that.
Lay slices on a cooling rack and season with salt. Lay eggplant slices out onto prepared baking sheets into a single layer. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. You can have Eggplant Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagna
- It’s 1 pound of ground Turkey.
- You need 1 of Chinese eggplant.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of of onion.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of of green pepper.
- It’s of Pitch of oregano.
- It’s of Sal pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 of small mushrooms.
- You need 2 of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
Add a layer of eggplant slices, covering the bottom of the dish completely. It's okay if the eggplant slices overlap slightly. Add a layer of the ricotta mixture and spread in a thin, even layer. The key to making Eggplant Lasagna as tasty (and satisfying as!) a lasagna you'd order in an Italian restaurant is to properly prepare the eggplant itself.
Eggplant Lasagna step by step
- Chopped the vegetables.
- Cook the meat no oil.. when the meat is brown add garlic, peppers,onion, tomatos.
- Add tomato paste.. add 1/3 of water.. cook at medium heat for 20 min.. do not cover….
- When the water consumed add the mushrooms.
- Assemble meat sauce, eggplant, meat sauce, cheese, eggplant meat sauce cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes cover, and 15 min uncover. 375 degree.
Since the eggplant slices stand in for the lasagna noodles (a serious job in the business of lasagna), it's important that the eggplant both tastes great and has a fantastic texture. This easy eggplant lasagna recipe is all the flavor and comfort of classic lasagna but without the noodles! Roasted eggplant slices, layered with a delicious cheese mixture with spinach and fresh herbs. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Line a baking sheet with foil and brush the foil lightly with olive oil.