Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups. Starting at the end of the noodle roll it up, rolling towards the bare end of the noodle. Place each lasagna roll up into the casserole dish. Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll ups.
Add in your shredded chicken and mix everything together. Roll up the noodle and put each prepared roll into the pan. Spread remaining alfredo sauce over the top of your roll ups. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups
- It’s of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of chicken breast.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of lasagna noodles, boiled.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
Sometimes cooking for two just doesn't feel all that decadent. You bake a couple of chicken breasts or grill a piece of fish, and although it's delicious, it lacks that luxuriousness that something that you might cook for a crowd has, like a cheesy lasagna or a slow-cooked chunk of meat. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups step by step
- First open cans and break up chicken with a fork.
- Next preheat oven to 425°.
- In a 13×9 dish spray non stick spray and lay out four noodles width wise..
- Use a tbsp spoon, spoon in 2 Tbsp and spread the Alfredo sauce lightly on the inside.
- Next layer ricotta cheese (about 2 tsp full or more).
- Lastly add in two table spoon of chicken.
- Roll up the noodle as tightly as you can.
- Continue to do this all noodles. You will have about 12 in this dish. (Note: if you need more you should have about 6 more noodles that fit nicely in an 8×8 dish).
- After all are rolled up top with the Alfredo sauce evenly and generously.
- Cover with tin foil and Bake for 25 mins..
Place each of the rolled lasagnas into the casserole dish. Pour the remaining alfredo sauce onto the rolled lasagna. Top with parmesan and shredded mozzarella cheese. Once you are done with all of the heat, top your chicken alfredo lasagna with chopped fresh parsley. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups-Lasagne loaded with a hearty chicken and cheese filling in Alfredo Sauce baked until the cheese melts and oozes.