Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna. Mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a medium-sized bowl. In another bowl, combine sliced banana, peaches and honey. Put together the cheese mixture and mixed fruits as final filling.
This is a delicious holiday menu for anyone with Inflammatory Bowel Disease, but it really can be for everyone, because it contains many of the tasty and traditional foods and seasonings that we love at the holidays.. Zucchini Lasagna (Don't be fooled by the word lasagna – this is a. Melt the gelatin and set aside to cool. You can have Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna
- You need of IDEAL GOURMET LASAGNA, cooked and halved.
- Prepare of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of peach halves, drained and cubed.
- You need of bananas, sliced.
- Prepare of syrup from canned peaches.
- Prepare of for the topping:.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of cashew nuts, toasted and chopped.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of for sour cream:.
- It’s of Alaska Crema.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- You need of lemon juice.
Add the tomatoes, water, basil leaves, parsley, salt, and pepper. Add spinach and zucchini to the skillet. Remove skillet from heat and set aside. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water.
Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a medium-sized bowl. Blend well. In another bowl, combine sliced banana, peaches and honey..
- Put together the cheese mixture and mixed fruits as final filling. Spread evenly on halved Ideal Gourmet Lasagna sheet. Roll to finish..
- To make the Topping, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, cashew nuts, cinnamon, butter and nutmeg in a small bowl. Whip until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of lasagna rolls..
- Line lasagna rolls in a pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes..
- Top with blended Sour Cream. Serve warm.
Lady Gaga Shows Off Her 'Peach' in Skimpy Bathing Suit on Miami Beach. Lady Gaga showed off her toned body in a tiny bikini at the beach ahead of her concert in Miami. Remove garlic and bay leaves from pan juices and discard. Strain the juices into a saucepan, reserving the vegetables. See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, cooking.