4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. Keywords: keto lasagna, lasagna recipe, Low Carb Lasagna, zucchini lasagna. Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper.
Slice zucchini long ways and place in. Here is how you cook it. Who says you can't have comfort food on a keto diet? You can have 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- Prepare of ground turkey browned and drained.
- You need of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- You need of eggs whisked.
- Prepare of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- It’s of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- You need of low fat cream cheese.
- You need of parm cheese.
- It’s of cream of chicken healthy request.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
I love making a classic lasagna or some mac and cheese. My weeknight staple though is a keto zucchini lasagna. Why this zucchini lasagna recipe will be a weekly dinner staple-A healthy dinner option! Keto zucchini lasagna is gluten free a great way to sneak in vegetables into your family dinner.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) step by step
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
This keto lasagna with zucchini recipe has a couple of tricks to make this classic Italian dish less watery and more cheesy, beefy layers. Add the ground meat, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir together and cook until lightly browned. Stir in the tomato paste and water until well combined. Stepping up the lasagna came by incorporation four types of cheese!