Ann's Famous Lasagna. Great recipe for Ann's Famous Lasagna. I was taught how to make this recipe in home economics when I was in high school. Brown and drain hamburger in large sauce pan.
Coat a large saute pan with olive oil and bring to medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook until brown and crumbly. Remove from pan and reserve on paper towels. You can have Ann's Famous Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ann's Famous Lasagna
- Prepare of hamburger (some like half sausage half burger).
- You need of can of tomato sauce (15oz can if you like it thicker).
- It’s of Celery seed (if using sausage; use very little or none).
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Bay leaves.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s of Shredded Cheddar.
- Prepare of Shredded Parmesan (can use more if you like…).
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of powdered Ranch salad dressing mix (Not dip!).
- It’s of Oven ready Lasagna noodles.
Ditch the fat from the pan and. Fry the bacon with the cinnamon. (This smells incredible!) Add the garlic, onions, carrots and the olive oil. Add the meat, fry for a couple of minutes, and add the tomatoes and the wine. Anne's decadent, multilayered lasagna is perfect for a Sunday family dinner.
Ann's Famous Lasagna step by step
- Brown and drain hamburger in large sauce pan.
- Add tomato sauce and all spices.
- Simmer for 1-2 hours (Remove Bay leaves after simmering for 1 hour, stirring occasionally) Do Not forget to remove the Bay leaves!!!!.
- In a large bowl; mix Mozzarella, cheddar, & parmesan.
- In a separate bowl; mix 1 Egg, Ricotta cheese, & Ranch seasoning.
- In a 9X13 baking dish… Spread a little sauce on the bottom to prevent sticking….
- Spread noodles across the dish.
- Spread ricotta mixture evenly over the noodles.
- Add sauce evenly across noodles and add mozzarella, cheddar, & parmesan mix.
- Repeat until all noodles, cheese, & sauce are gone… topping with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes if sauce is still warm. Bake for 45 min- 1 hour if sauce is cold….
Loaded with cheese, zucchini, mushrooms and chunky Italian sausage, this classic dish ensures your daily dose of. Your choice of pasta covered in your choice of sauce with grated romano cheese and. Spread half of the cheese mixture overtop of the noodles and then one third of the sauce. Top with another layer of noodles, the second half of the cheese mixture and another third of the sauce. Final layer is the last of the noodles and the last of the meat sauce.