Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna. Add a layer of noodles, breaking them into segments to fit them into the cooker. Sprinkle with a little of the mozzarella. Kids will love this lasagna made with turkey sausage in the Crock Pot–and parents will love that it's packed with vitamin-rich zucchini and squash!
This weeks drop dead delicious recipe is Slow Cooker Lasagna! Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and cottage cheese. In a slow cooker dish, lay eggplant noodles down flat. You can have Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna
- It’s of Ground Turkey.
- It’s of roll pork sausage.
- Prepare of stewed tomato (Italian style).
- It’s of Pasta Sauce (with basil).
- It’s of no boil lasagna noodles.
- You need of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Shredded italian style cheese (mix of cheeses).
Layer a little sauce, peppers and onions, ground turkey sausage, Fat Free Ricotta and mozzarella. In a large bowl combine the turkey sausage, diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, bell pepper, Parmesan and mushrooms. Spoon some of the sauce mixture into the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Break the noodles in half if you need to.
Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna instructions
- In a skillet, brown Ground turkey and pork sausage..
- Drain fat (should be minimal).
- Turn off heat and add jar of pasta sauce and can of stewed tomatoes to skillet and mix well.
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread about 1/4 of the sauce and meat mixture in bottom of crock pot.
- Lay 4 slices of provolone cheese atop meat mixture.
- Break lasagna noodles so that you can lay one layer atop the cheese.
- Repeat process 2 more time alternating layers using Italian style cheese for remaining layers instead of provolone..
- Last layer should be remaining cheese.
- Set slow cooker on high and let cook for 2 hours.
Layer sauce and noodles until all are used. Place the ground turkey, onion, bell pepper, canned tomatoes, minced garlic, and Italian Seasoning in the crock pot. The ground turkey can be raw. Break apart the ground turkey with a spoon and stir to combine. Stir in the lasagna noodles, and ricotta cheese.