Vegetarian Lasagna. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic. The mixture is layered with lasagna noodles, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and topped with crumbled feta. In medium bowl, combine pasta sauce and zucchini; mix well.
For the sauce: Put the olive oil and garlic in a medium pot over low heat. Rinse with cold water, and drain. In a large saucepan, cook and stir mushrooms, green peppers, onion, and garlic in oil. You can cook Vegetarian Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna
- It’s of big eggplant.
- Prepare of creminy mushrooms (cut in four).
- You need of fco of pizza sauce.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of dry oregano.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of Salt,pepper.
Stir in pasta sauce and basil; bring to a boil. Spinach is the star of this vegetable lasagna recipe. I'll admit, a lot of my recipes are geared toward healthier eating in general, but not all of them. This lasagna is based on my spinach artichoke lasagna on the blog and the roasted eggplant lasagna in my cookbook.
Vegetarian Lasagna step by step
- Cut the eggplant one inch thick, season with salt,garlic powder,and olive oil in a bowl,toss very well and fry both sides for 4 minutes. Set aside..
- Saute the mushrooms, and set aside..
- Take a sheet 10×6 inches,pour 3 tbsp of pizza sauce in the bottom, slices of eggplant,some saute mushrooms, oregano, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, distribute them and made two or three layers,finishing with mozzarella and parmesan cheese..
- Bake in 400 F for 20 minutes or until the cheese melted..
I love those less-conventional vegetarian lasagnas. The tomato sauce is the same across all three recipes, but the vegetables. To assemble, spread a little of the vegetable/tomato sauce in a lasagna pan. Layer four cooked noodles in the pan, slightly overlapping them if necessary. Top the ricotta mixture with mozzarella slices.