Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna. I have been looking for a spinach lasagna recipe and I have certainly found it. This will be a great recipe to share with company. Wash Spinach, drain and set aside.
Empty spaghetti sauce into medium bowl. Pour water into empty jar; cover and shake well. Add to spaghetti sauce; mix well. You can have Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna
- It’s of grams. Ricotta Cheese.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Garlic cloves diced.
- Prepare of shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of medium size Egg.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of packaged of Lasagna noodles.
- You need of Nutmeg (optional).
- Prepare of Oregano.
In a medium saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce mix, tomato sauce, tomato paste and water. Bring to a boil over medium heat then remove from heat and let cool. Instructions: In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, beaten egg, and seasoning. Repeat with a second layer of marinara, noodles, ricotta, Mozzarella.
Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna instructions
- Wash Spinach, drain and set aside..
- In a large bowl add the ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and egg. Combine all ingredients and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, add the olive oil, garlic and oregano, mix together on low heat for 15 minutes and until garlic has soften..
- Add into the pan the Spinach that was set aside and mix, sauté spinach until wilted..
- Add the Spinach into the ricotta mix..
- I prefer to use the spinach leaf as is, but you can always chop to make it into a smaller size..
- In a deep baking pan add the sauce, store bought or home made. (If you want a lovely Italian sauce go back to the “The Old Italian Lasagna Recipe” which I had posted a few months ago). Layer with noodles. 🙂.
- Then add the ricotta mix..
- Top with sauce and mozzarella cheese and repeat the step until all is done. I usually use aluminum foil to cover the baking dish, so that the cheese won’t burn quickly. Bake for 1 hour and medium heat, and until noodles have been thoroughly baked. Once taken out of the oven let the lasagna cool for about 20 minutes before eating. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Traditional oven-baked layered lasagna, without the fuss of boiling the noodles! So delicious, and one of our top favorites. Leftovers are yummy the following day, if you are fortunate enough to have any. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms, onions, and garlic in olive oil until onions are tender. Drain, then squeeze out excess liquid.