Creamy Lasagna. Brown meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and water; set aside. Mix cream cheese spread and milk in medium bowl until blended.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and milk until smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Place two to three noodles in each dish, trimming to fit as necessary. You can have Creamy Lasagna using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Lasagna
- It’s 1 pack of ground mild Italian pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of whole tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes (optional).
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried basil.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of thyme.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of poblano.
- Prepare 3 of red Thai chilies.
- Prepare 4 of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- You need 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of old cheddar.
- It’s 4 slices of Monterey jack cheese with habanero.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of tspn grated parmesan.
- You need of Cream cheese layer.
- Prepare 3/4 tub of cream cheese.
- It’s 1.5 cups of ricotta.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cream.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
Cut remaining noodle widthwise into thirds. In a skillet, saute the carrots, zucchini, red pepper, mushrooms and garlic in oil until tender; set aside. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add the milk. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Creamy Lasagna instructions
- Heat olive oil in pan. Sautee diced onions until transparent. Add sausage. Season with dash of salt and pepper. Remove from pan before sausage fully cooks through..
- Slice poblano in half, add garlic, thyme, grape tomatoes (if available), 3 red Thai chilies and drizzle with olive oil on a baking tray. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes at 350..
- Drain can of tomatoes and put whole tomatoes in food processor until chunky. Put in hot pan. Season with salt, garlic, basil, and red chili flakes. Add sugar. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Put poblano, thai chilies, garlic, grape tomatoes in food processor. Add mixture to tomato sauce. Add cream. Add sausage and simmer until cooked through..
- Prepare pasta as per box directions..
- Rinse food processor. Then blitz cream cheese, cream, ricotta, egg, dash of basil, and the cilantro..
- Build lasagna layers. First meat, noodles, cream cheese mixture, shredded cheese, meat. Then repeat. Top should have a thin layer of cream cheese mixture, shredded cheese, and 4 slices of habanero Monterey jack cheese..
- Cook covered for 15 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 15. Raise temperature to 400 and cook for another 10 minutes for a crispy top crust. Sprinkle chili flakes and parmesan cheese while it's still hot and return to oven for 2 minutes..
- Let sit for 15 minutes and serve..
Saute the hamburger, garlic, and salt until hamburger is done. Drain fat and then add the tomato sauce and tomato paste. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and cool under running cold water. Mix the cream cheese in the mixer until softened.