Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna. Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna TrailerParkBoils @TrailerParkBoils Northern California. Works great in a slow cooker. Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today.
For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano. You can cook Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna
- It’s of ground beef (or with half/half Italian sausage).
- You need of onion (chopped).
- It’s of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of cans seasoned spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of parmesan.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
Cook long enough to get it warm. Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the slow cooker. Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses. Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up.
Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna instructions
- Start with meat sauce. Saute onions til translucent. Add meat, brown. Drain. Add garlic, continue to cook for 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce, simmer on low with lid askew for 2 hours..
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta, egg, parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella..
- In Crock-Pot, add a thin layer of sauce to the bottom. Layer with noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce and mozzarella. Add another layer. Finish with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Cook low for 4 hours.
- Tips: For chunkier sauce, add diced tomatoes last 30 mins of sauce simmering. For creamier cheese layer, add cream cheese to ricotta mixture..
In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in the tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano. Spray Slow Cooker with Non Stick Spray or oil. Mix Ricotta Cheese with egg and spices. Add ground beef to a large saute pan, and cook over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through.