Lasagna. Lasagna with Squash and Cheese Sauce. In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and remaining parsley and salt. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic.
Sprinkle with garlic powder and/or garlic salt, to taste. Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. Drain and pat dry the noodles. You can have Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It’s 10 of lasagna noodles boiled.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef 80%.
- You need 1 jar of Spaghetti sauce 24oz.
- Prepare 8 of x 11.5 x 2 glass pan.
- It’s container of Cottage cheese large curd. Small.
- It’s 3 cups of mozzarella.
- It’s 1 Cup of mild cheddar.
Overlap one third of the noodles atop the sauce to cover the pan bottom. Remove from heat and drain fat. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside.
- Boil big pot of water and add the lasagna noodles straight in. To prevent from sticking try to slowly bend them to they are laying the their side..
- Grab a skillet and the ground beef. Cook and ground the beef as fine as you want. Drain the grease into a bowl let it cool then throw the grease away. Put the ground beef back into the skillet add any seasoning of your choice I prefer onion powder. Then add some spaghetti sauce enough to coat the ground beef..
- When the lasagna noodles are done, drain and don't rinse. Take tongs and drap the noodles over your drainer. This is so the noodles won't stick together and if you rinse you will cause the lasagna to become soggy..
- Grab your glass dish and coat the bottom with spaghetti sauce..
- Add 3 noodles to the bottom then add the ground beef on top then 1 Cup of cheddar cheese..
- Layer 4 lasagna noodles to the width of the glass dish. The noodles will over hang that it fine. Add spoon full of spaghetti sauce and cover the noodles. Then add most of small container of large curd cottage cheese and spread evenly. Then add 2 cups of mozzarella cheese fold the hanging lasagna noodles over the cheese and add little spaghetti sauce on top of them..
- Place the last 3 lasagna noodles on top lengthway and tuck the edges of the noodles in. Add all the remaining spaghetti sauce ontop spread evenly make sure to cover all the noodles. Then add reaming cheese on top..
- Cook on 350 degree's for 40 minutes or you see the spaghetti sauce boiling around the edges. Take out let it cool off before serving..
When you're in need for a comforting dish, this Classic Lasagna is the perfect recipe. We love the cheese combinations of this recipe: shredded mozzarella, cottage cheese or ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella slices. Yes, each cheese has a reason to be in this recipe. Lasagna is one of the oldest types of pasta, a classic Italian favorite that consists of layered noodles, cheese, sauce and meat. Lasagna noodles are long, flat noodles with two wavy edges, perfect for placing in a casserole dish and layering with cheese and sauce.